Why Work with Elkins Finest Realty Group?
Why Should You Hire Us?
Your home is most likely the largest investment in your life! Our ultimate objective is to make sure you have the best shot at protecting and maximizing your interests as it relates to that investment, especially during this change in your life.
With 7% of the agents generating 93% of the business, busy effective agents not only must work full time selling real estate, but, in addition have a team to sell and service your home. A successful team should include a transaction coordinator to handle the paperwork, a competent escrow office knowledgeable about escrow law and procedures and a title officer who can navigate through title issues, and that is exactly what we have for you. One agent alone cannot be in all places at all times. If they are in the office doing paperwork, they can’t be actively trying to sell your home. With our team in place our focus will only be to find the right buyer for your home.
William Elkins IV
The Certified Real Estate Probate Advisor
BRE # 01734054
- Renaissance Realty Group
- Sold 5147 Deane Ave. L.A., CA 90043 for $665,000($35,500 over asking price in less than two weeks)
- Listed 12020 Beatrice St. Culver City, Ca 90230 for $1,139,000 and got into escrow for $1,200,000 in 14 days
- Sold 3040 W. 31st St. duplex for $407,000(over asking price in 16 days).o Overcame buyer escrow cancelation due to significant shared driveway easement issue with neighbor
- Facilitated Real Estate flip of 1251 Florence Ave. L.A., CA 90044 and sold over asking price within three weeks
o Overcame buyers concern of house being on extremely busy and congested street
- Facilitated Real Estate flip of 7411 Elsie Ave. L.A., CA 90001 and sold over asking price within a few weeks.
- Immediately found a supplement buyer for initial escrow canceled
- Renaissance Realty Group, Culver City, CA
o January 2014-Current
- Keller Williams Realty, Westchester, CA
o January 2012-2013
- Keller Williams Realty, Marina Del Rey, CA
o January 2010-2012
- Great Loans and Investments Realty, Los Angeles, CA
o January 2008-2010
- USC Lusk Center of Real Estate ROSS Alum.
- Morehouse College Bachelor of Arts Business Marketing degree Cum Laude
- Board Member of 2nd Baptist Community Homes
- Member of Kappa Alpha Si Fraternity Inc.
- Cell 310 863-1589
- E-mail email@example.com
- Website https://soldbywilliam18.com/